Seagulls

Seagulls
Be calm, dude. Like a seagull before they spot the chips.

Monday 5 December 2011

Creationists....

Is there anything more frustrating than a group of people who deny evolution? A group who insist that fossilised remains of dinosaurs were placed in the ground by god to give man something to puzzle over? Really? I have seen some atrocious attacks on evolution perpretrated in the name of god. I have seen evolution rejected because Hitler was attempting to make a super race by killing of the "weaker" specimens and apparently felt he was assisting in natural selection. The same example has been given in regard to Stalin. The fact that he attempted to intervene and sway things in a certain direction reeks of intelligent design to me, but anyway...

The whole argument seems ridiculous to me. And if I'm wrong, well, this guy says it better than me

No comments:

Post a Comment